- In your domain’s wordpress Dashboard: Tools >> Export >>> select ALL CONTENTS option (This will contain all of your posts, pages, comments, custom fields, terms, navigation menus and custom posts.) >>> Click the “Download Export File”
- In your domain’s File Manager: Copy all contents on this 3 important WordPress Folders:
IMAGES, WP-CONTENT and WP-INCLUDES
- In your “other” domain. Install wordpress.
- In your “other” domain’s wordpress Dashboard: Tools >> Import >>> select WORDPRESS >>> Istall WordPress Importer >>> then click Activate Plugin & Run Importer
- Then upload the file you download when you export all the contents.
- In your NEW domain’s File Manager: Upload the 3 important WordPress Folders:
IMAGES, WP-CONTENT and WP-INCLUDES…
That’s it.. hope it helps.. Contact me if their are issues you encountered while following the above procedure. I’ll be glad to help..